Inner happiness


One fine day I was driving for some of my work.it was 5pm a sunny evening.I wanted to get home as earlier as I can, to I thought of taking a short cut. While driving from slum area I saw some of kids playing under a tree..I drived ahead, I don't know Wat made me stop and take a reverse gear.
They were so happy swinging on a rope tied to the huge tree.the temperature was about 38degree...i was sweating while taking so many pictures for a perfect click..but nothing was able to terminate their giggle out of joy they were having...not even the temperature...not the fear of falling down...not the absence of any luxurious amusement park..they were playing....and they were so happy that they made me think...being happy in life with whatever you have is your decision.stop sreaching happiness..n start being happy start feeling happy with what ever you have..these small kids taught me abif lesson that day..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rain is so like you...