Rain is so like you...

It was 7 in the evening, time for me to get back to my home from work.After enjoying backbiting of our Boss & Several goodbyes to my colleagues,I went to parking to get my bike.As I got out of basement parking, it was raining heavily.I decided not to wait for rain to stop n better to ride home, as I love rain.
         
The trees were singing n shaking their heads with the lyrics of the bellowing  wind.The pleasant sound of the raindrops were adding music, the thundering clouds in the sky were looking like a dark colored palette n the fragrance of the soil was mesmerising ...all these together were enough to create magic in the in the atmosphere, And I was one of the witnees of the Devine mojo.

I was getting wet...n enjoying every drop of rain on me....the dribble of rain was reminding me of you...on the surp of the moment i went in to foretimes when we were together.....you n me....were we.
The way we use to love each other n use to wait for rain.the way we use to make feel eachother loved n wanted.I was remembering the rains when we were together..you knew that I loved rain.the way you took me on drives n those on wet rides...sometimes me holding you tight sometimes you holding me tight.the tingles of your touch n your warmth was the only thing which use to keep me heated in those chilled rains....
Holding each other's hands while walking in rain was my favourite...the times you use to drive and i use to take  my hands out of the window to touch n feel the rain were so loving that still those moments add smile on may face..I remember the loving way you use to look at me...I still remember your loving eyes on me.I love rain this is  true...but you were the biggest reason behind my love for rains. The way you use to kiss all the raindrops off my face. The way you use to play with my wet hairs...all the sip of coffee n tea we had together..still I have taste on my lips....your touch still makes me feel blush......
I was completely lost in old days...my golden days which I spend with you...suddenly with the noise of blowing horn i was back to the lonely rains...now you and me are no more "WE"...I was having a silly smile on my face..and you know...that smile was...YOU.....n that smile made me realise that though we are apart but still I love you n have you in my heart..still miss you when it rains....still I feel you with the every drizzle on my face.Every year I wait for rain as I wait for you to come...as Rain makes me feel the same Devine magic which you use to make me feel....RAIN IS SO LIKE YOU...N YOU ARE SO LIKE RAIN...as I love rain but can't be with it always.
    

Comments

  1. Lovely๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really awesome๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really awesome๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inner happiness